Thursday, November 27, 2014

What to do when bored.....

Play with dolls of course!
Happy Thanksgiving all. Ned is doing the cooking today as I cannot stand in the kitchen. No Turkey though (which is just fine with me...never been fond of that bird). He has done very well the past few weeks and I expect today's dinner will be good. Better since I don't even get clean up duty!

Meet De Hood. She is the latest Sybarite to get some attention. If I had to get this outfit on it would gather dust in my drawer. Good thing she has a personal dresser.
These dolls have such personality and it seems to change depending on what they are wearing. She really needs a mirror but I cannot get to it so please use your imagination.

My daughter Robin took this photo of my grandson Will this morning. Am I allowed to say how handsome he is?

The sun is shining and it is almost 80 degrees. My kind of late November weather.

No comments: